When medical treatments cannot sufficiently reduce your risk of heart attack, sudden death, heart failure, or valve damage, our specialists can offer you a range of treatments based upon your condition.
Temple’s advanced procedures and therapies include:
- Implantation, optimization, maintenance, and removal of pacemakers and implantable cardioverter-defibrillators (ICDs), including biventricular and subcutaneous ICDs
- Ablation therapies for numerous arrhythmias in patients with normal functioning hearts, as well as those with poor heart function, who may require temporary mechanical support during procedures.
- Tilt table tests
- Electrophysiology (EP) studies
- Intravenous medication infusion for diagnosis of arrhythmia conditions
- Implantable loop monitors
- Ventricular voltage mapping
- Intracardiac echocardiography
- 3D mapping
- Voltage-guided myocardial biopsy
- Left atrial appendage occlusion device implantation