For over 85 years, Jeanes Hospital has combined excellence in health care with a compassionate, personal touch. Our entire team is committed to treating each patient and visitor as a member of our family. The highest level of service excellence is our goal—both medically and personally.
More information is available on the Jeanes Hospital website:
- Admissions/Heading Home
- Money Matters
- Comforts of Home
- Patient Satisfaction
- Vital Issues for Patients
- Information for Our Visitors
General visiting hours are 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM. We prefer only two visitors per patient. Children younger than 10 years of age are not permitted to visit unless special arrangements have been made through your physician and charge nurse.
Please discuss any special circumstances with your nurse.
A Few Simple Rules
We ask that your visitors:
- Be limited to two people.
- Be free from illness such as colds or flu.
- Observe our posted visiting hours.
- Observe our no-smoking policy.
- Remember that children younger than 10 are not permitted to visit patients unless special arrangements have been made.
- Use cellular phones only as permitted.
- Observe fire alarm instructions (when alarm is sounded, remain where you are unless instructed to relocate; if a "condition green" is announced, resume your activity)
Vital Issues for Patients
No Smoking, Please
Jeanes is a smoke-free hospital. If your visitors or family members care to smoke, there are approved locations outside the hospital. They should look for the signs that indicate our approved smoking locations outside. For further information about these approved locations, please ask the attendant at the main information desk. Thank you for helping Jeanes maintain its smoke-free environment.