The Temple Heart and Vascular Center Makes It Easy For Referring Physicians:
Temple Call Center
- Schedule a patient appointment
- Contact a physician or get information
- Make special arrangements for patients
- Update your contact information
As a physician, your call will be received by a Temple Call Center service representative. Our representatives can promptly schedule a patient appointment and reach a physician for you. They are available to help you with any needed arrangements. Through the Call Center, you may request information about the Temple Heart and Vascular Center. The Temple Call Center representatives are responsible for every call being completed to the physician's satisfaction.
Physician Liaison Service
Contact: Paula Jones
The Physician Liaison will immediately:
- Answer any questions
- Provide information on services and physician specialties
- Provide an update of Temple Heart and Vascular Center research studies
- Provide information on cardiac continuing medical education events
- Help you quickly resolve problems
Temple Transfer Center
24/7 Immediate Transfer Assistance: (215) 707-8726
Critical Care Transport
The Temple Transport Team ("T3") is the region's premier 24-hour critical care ground and air medical transport service. Our physician-led team includes critical care nurses, paramedics, EMTs, pilots and Mission Support Coordinators. One call will begin the expedited process of transporting your patient from any hospital or emergency department within a 150-mile radius of Temple University Hospital, while carefully maintaining critical care during transport.
Immediate Critical Care Transport Transfer Requests - 24/7:
(866) 4T3-TEAM (866-483-8326)
Inpatient Transfers: (215) 707-TRAN (8726)
You will be connected to the Temple Transfer Center.